These are the steps to become certified:
- Contact us – Schedule an initial evaluation conducted at your office, plus a minimum of one customer site visit.
- On-site evaluation – An approved IPM professional will visit you and audit your business against our standards.
- Interim evaluation report – Receive a set of detailed, confidential interim evaluation reports that summarize the results of your evaluation.
- Identify required improvements – The reports list any changes that need to be made to complete certification.
- Address required improvements – Submit the relevant documentation to us for review.
- Certification – Once all improvements are made, receive your certificate and final report.
- Promotion – Use our marketing toolkit to promote your certification to customers.
- Renew – Complete our annual renewal form each year. An on-site re-evaluation is required only every three years.
You can find a list of our fees here (PDF).